Furniture (or workstations, as they used to be called) are placeable structures that serve various different functions in Out of Space. They can be acquired both at closed rooms or purchased from the Shop. Some may require a power outlet.
POWERED APPLIANCES[edit | edit source]
Appliances require a power outlet inside a powered room.
NON-POWERED FURNITURE[edit | edit source]
- Recycler: issued upon game start. Turns bagged garbage, stunned Aliens and packaged items into Cash. Can be used to un-cocoon a player, but will be dirty afterwards.
- Armchair: Recharges Fatigue at slow rate.
- Couch: Recharges Fatigue at a faster rate.
- Bed: Recharges Fatigue at the fastest rate.
- Sink: fills the bucket with water.
- Table: can keep 3 items. Food doesn't expire. Stunned aliens doesn't wake up.
- Kitchen table: can keep 4 items. Same as table.
- Rug: protects a 2x2 area from Alien Goo. Goo still exists below it and can grow out of it.
- Plant: passively recharges Fatigue in a room.
- Bookshelf: speeds up any powered Appliances in the same room.
- Nightstand: doubles efficiency of Couch and Bed in the room.
- Family portraits: When player eats, it recharges hunger of other players.
SPECIAL[edit | edit source]
- Outlet expansion: creates a power outlet near an existing outlet.